END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR SOCIAL NETWORKING LEARNING PLATFORM (SNLP)
BY LOGGING INTO SNLP OR ACCESSING ANY SNLP CONTENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSING AGREEMENT. THE LICENSING AGREEMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT https://www.socialpointofview.com/terms-and-conditions/.
SNLP SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH BILLING PERIOD, i.e. MONTHLY, SEMI-ANNUALLY OR ANNUALLY. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, EMAIL YOUR REQUEST TO email@example.com OR BY LOGGING INTO YOUR SPOV ACCOUNT.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR REQUEST MUST BE EMAILED AT LEAST 5 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR RENEWAL DATE. IF YOUR REQUEST IS WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF YOUR RENEWAL DATE, WE CANNOT ENSURE IT WILL BE PROCESSED BEFORE YOUR RENEWAL OCCURS. YOU CAN LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND CANCEL AT ANYTIME AS WELL.
- GRANT OF LICENSESubject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, SPOV hereby grants you, the customer, a non-exclusive license to use SNLP. SPOV retains all other rights, title, and interest in SNLP. All rights not granted to Customer under this Agreement, including Federal and international intellectual property rights, are hereby reserved by and to SPOV.Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by SPOV, Customer is the only authorized user to access and login to SNLP. SNLP may not otherwise be shared or used concurrently on multiple computers.
Customer grants SPOV and its agents the right to audit Customer’s use of SNLP at any time upon reasonable notice.
- REPRODUCTION AND MODIFICATIONCustomer may not copy or download the videos or PDF’s within SNLP under any circumstances unless otherwise specified within the training platform. Customer may download other types of media assets such as Excel files as allowed by SNLP’S functionality. Except as expressly provided in writing by SPOV, Customer may not modify, update, customize, or reverse-engineer SNLP or any associated documentation in any manner or for any purpose.SNLP may not be integrated with other programs or hardware devices, nor may Customer create any derivative works based on SNLP, including any product or application having functionality similar to SNLP.
- ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFERCustomer may not sell, distribute, loan, sublicense, or rent SNLP to a third party, nor may Customer transfer or assign any of Customer’s rights under this Agreement to a third party.
- TERM OF LICENSEThe license is effective upon Customer’s acceptance of the Agreement, or upon Customer’s use of SNLP, even if Customer has not expressly accepted this Agreement. The license is thereafter effective until terminated or revoked.SPOV may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if Customer does not adhere to each and every provision of the Agreement. Customer may terminate this license at any time by providing SPOV with written notification of Customer’s termination of the license.
Upon termination of the license under any circumstances, Customer agrees to immediately cease use of SNLP. Customer further agrees to provide SPOV with written verification that Customer’s use of SNLP has ceased.
- WARRANTYSPOV provides SNLP “as-is” without warranty as to its performance or results of its use. SPOV hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, to the extent authorized by law. Customer hereby assumes responsibility for use of SNLP and any effects resulting from such use including those due to the quality and/or performance of SNLP.The provisions of this section shall survive the termination of the Agreement, but shall not imply any further rights, including continued use of SNLP.
- REMEDIESUnder this Agreement, Customer’s sole remedy is to cease use of SNLP and immediately contact SPOV. SPOV will use reasonable efforts to provide Customer with a version update or technical advice within reason, or at the sole discretion of SPOV, refund Customer’s purchase price for the purchased SNLP.SPOV shall bear no responsibility for any harm, actual or perceived, resulting from any use of SNLP.
- INDEMINIFICATIONCustomer agrees to hold SPOV and its agents, officers, and employees harmless from any and all liabilities, expenses, damages, and other claims arising from use of SNLP by the Customer or any third party.
- GENERALAny part of this Agreement found to be void and unenforceable shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms in the Agreement.This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. This agreement will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction. Customer hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts sitting in Arizona to resolve any disputes arising under this agreement.
The SNLP curriculum and instructional content remains the sole property of and is copyrighted by Jim Lupkin – all rights reserved.
This Agreement constitutes the full and complete agreement between Customer and SPOV and shall supersede all prior agreements, whether oral or written. This Agreement may only be modified by a signed writing from an authorized agent of SPOV.
- PRIVACYThis privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Social Point of View. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.